- 1 large head (about 8 cups) of cauliflower cut in 1 inch thick slices of cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- ? cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cauliflower florets, oil and marjoram in a large bowl and season well. Place florets on a large baking sheet and bake in the oven until the florets start to soften and turn brown at the bottom (about 15 ñ 20 minutes). Remove from oven.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and toss well. Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven. Roast for a further 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- A delicious side dish.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from me plus a pack of freebie PDFs to help you