Coconut Curry Chicken
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- ? cup reduced fat coconut milk
- ? tbsp coconut (optional)
- 1 tbsp curry powder (or more if you like it hot)In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÈ the onion until tender. Add the curry powder and stir. Add the chicken pieces and cook until nearly done. Pour the chopped tomatoes over the chicken and cook for about 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and optional coconut and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles!