Quick and easy chicken pasta bake.
WW Points 9 per serving or 72 if you eat the whole thing. BUT if you swap the pasta for wholemeal and the cheese for half fat cheese you can save 1 point per serving.
- 450g cooked and drained spaghetti
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (295g) tins condensed cream of chicken soup
- 525ml water
- 50g butter
- 2 cubes chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons grated Cheddar cheese
Prep:20min : Cook:30min
- Place spaghetti into 20 x 30cm baking dish. Place chicken on top of spaghetti.
- In a medium saucepan, heat together soup, water, butter and stock. Bring to the boil and then pour over the pasta and chicken. Scatter over cheese and press down gently.
- Bake at 180 C / Gas 4 for 25 minutes.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from me plus a pack of freebie PDFs to help you