Yummy Lemon Drizzle cake pointed via Weight Watchers for us WW followers
9 points per serving or 102 if you eat the whole thing
- 110g (4 oz) butter
- 170g (6 oz) self raising flour
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 170g (6 oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- lemon zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
Prep:15min : Cook:50min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease and line a 23x13x7cm cake tin.
- Beat the butter, flour, milk, sugar, eggs and the lemon zest (reserve the juice for the drizzle) until smooth and creamy. Pour cake mixture into prepared tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Heat the lemon juice in the microwave for 45 seconds, and stir in the icing sugar. While still hot in the tin, pour the lemon juice mixture over cake. (Alternatively, if it is poured over cool cake, it gives a glaze to the top.)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from me plus a pack of freebie PDFs to help you