This week I am disliking…
- The sun is shining less- the view out of the window is rather grey, I prefer sunnier views.
- The Maths homework the children are doing-You know it’s time to brush up your maths skills when you don’t understand their maths homework.
- The morning coat battle- Me -It’s raining wear a coat. Child “ Where am I supposed to put it, it won’t fit in my bag. . . ” Enough said.
- Being force-fed Christmas- Do we really need to start stocking up on mince pies and Christmas cake in September? If I buy them in now there is no way they will last till the end of the week, let alone 3 months. So I would have to buy some more….and on the circle goes till Christmas arrives and I cant face another mince pie and my waist band is stretched beyond its capacity.
But I’m liking…
- The first leaves falling from the trees- Although it marks the end of summer, I must admit I am an autumn and winter fan. Not to mention leaf scrunching. A past time every adult should indulge in to remember what child like fun is.
- The children walking to school- no more school runs for me. School is too close to drive and rather un-cool for me to walk with them.
- Seeing my children walk down the garden path after school-This can be rather a short lived liking though depending on their moods. And I do secretly know the smiles are not because they are pleased to see me but pleased to have finished another day at school.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from me plus a pack of freebie PDFs to help you