- Loving the autumn leaves on the ground. I am very fussy though, they have to be dry and crunchy, none of that soggy limp messy stuff. Oh and have to be a good few inches to get a whoosh effect. Probably totally childish but a good scrunching makes me smile even if I do look a bit odd.
- Loving the fact the cat acts like a thermometer. If it warm he is nowhere to be seen. If it’s hot then he is dramatically laying on the floor in the doorways to gain maximum drama queen effect. Chilly he is loitering around the sofas waiting for a lap. Cold he is on my lap, regardless if I am at my desk and trying to work.
- Hating a bit strong but not thrilled about the fact that my daughter declared I am so unfunny it’s just about funny. I resisted the urge to inform her in a detailed speech that I was considered funny once.
- Having to think up meals every day. -Notsupermum posted that according to a survey we all stick to the same old favourites each week. You can read about that in her post Do you cook the same meals each week (but you must promise to come back). I think I struggle with even naming 7. I loathe the job every evening. I stare blankly at the fridge and freezer contents willing a mouth-watering recipe to drop in my lap. I’m not a bad cook, granted not Delia standard, but one day I would like the kids to say wow that was tasty.
- Not liking Supermarket adverts. Particularly Asda’s, there adverts are really starting to annoy me. Ok some of their products are cheaper than other stores but there are other shops that are cheaper again. I lucky that I have three supermarkets in walking distance, Asda and Lidl. Tesco too but only when I am feeling super fit. I was in Lidl’s a few days ago with a couple in front of me in the que with a shopping trolley filled right up. As their shopping went through the till I roughly added up what I would expect to pay if we were in Asda. Not the most scientific experiment but I can normally get the bill added up in my head with a £2 or £3 margin. I worked out it would have been £67 in Asda. Their bill in Lidls came to £36.