Top 5 Vouchers for the Easter Holidays
-brought to you by the Vouchersteam at moneysupermarket.
Most of us welcome the arrival of Easter weekend as the majority of workers get a nice long weekend off work, which we use to see family, eat lots of chocolate and relax. But for those with children, Easter means something completely different. Half term means that the kid’s get two weeks off from school, meaning that the parents and grandparents are faced with the problem of keeping the little ones busy and entertained until they return to school.
With the recession still looming over the country, more of us are trying to be more frugal and are trying to save for a rainy day. More to the point, inflation means that we’re paying an increasing amount for goods and services than we ever have before. So finding activities for you and your children to enjoy-without breaking the bank- is extremely difficult.
Take note of the top 5 vouchers for days out at Easter from moneysupermarketâ€¦
1. Shakespeare’s Globe vouchers – Get 20% off your visit to the Globe. Educate your little ones about arguably the most talented playwright of all time. The Globe was built in 1599, but then burned down in 1613 during a performance of Henry VIII. This is a fantastic day out for adults and children in the London area, and can really bring Shakespeare’s plays to life having seen where they were originally performed.
2. Pizza Express vouchers – Why not treat the kids to their favourite pizza, as well as a night out at the cinema. Pizza Express is offering 2 for 1 on pizza and a trip to the cinema by using the printable voucher. They’ll even throw in a free starter as well! So choose a family friendly film and enjoy the whole night out for half the price.
3. The National Seal Sanctuary vouchers – Get 20% off entry to the National Seal Sanctuary in Cornwall. The kids will love the opportunity to see the 40 acres of land dedicated to seals and sea lions. You can watch staff hand feed the seal pups, and have the chance to become a rescue volunteer yourself!
4. The Edinburgh Dungeon vouchers – For those who live in Scotland, or close by, why not take a day out with the family to Edinburgh Dungeon. Here you will find real actors, spooky rides and special effects which all convey the dark side of Edinburgh’s past. This will be an exciting and educational day out, again with 20% off for up to 6 people. We also have offers for York and London dungeons as well.
5. Legoland vouchers- Legoland is offering all of their visitors 5% off entrance price this Easter. The kids will love this colourful and fun theme park, where everything is made from the childhood favourite toy. Look out on our site for more Legoland offers, including short breaks at the famous Legoland resort.
The links in this article are not affiliated in any way. ( which means I don’t make any money by you clicking the links so click away)