In the world of planners, there seems to be an endless amount of information and tips. Even just the types of planners doesnít have just one option. If youíre a little stuck with how to begin, take a look at these different types of planners you can have.
You can see the Best Planners for 2018 >>
The first type is the main type of planner, which is one that is for all daily planning, with an emphasis on personal. Many people use their daily planner for everything, including work and other areas of their life, which is definitely encouraged! This keeps you from having too many planners all over the place, causing too much chaos. However, others fill up a work planner very quickly, and need additional room, so that is where the personal planner comes in.
I do have an eBook on How A Daily Planner Can Change Your Life if you would like more info and also a printable Lifestyle and Home Planner
2. Home and Family
If you prefer using different planners, you might want a separate one just for home and family planning. This is good for keeping track of doctor and dentist appointments, scheduling important dates for the kids, planning date nights with your spouse, and even doing some meal planning. With a busy home life, you can definitely fill up an entire planner just for this purpose.
3. Finance and Budget
For people who are working on saving money for something big, trying to save for retirement, or just want better control of their finances, this is a great planner to have. Here are some things you might want to track in a finance and budget planner:
Money coming in and going out
Bills and debt
Savings for specific goals
Building your investment portfolio
Setting a budget
4. Bullet Journal
If you like using a bullet journal, you can definitely use it as your planner as well. Many people do use it for both, since you have plenty of calendar and schedule places included. With a bullet journal, you are in full control of each page, whether you set it up yourself with pen and ruler, or you get printable pages to add to a binder that is being used as your bullet journal.
5. Work Projects
If you are a project manager or run your own business, you might be in need of a planner just for work and various projects you are managing. This keeps everything organized and in one place so that you donít have computer files, notebooks, and journals everywhere that is filled with random notes.
6. Health, Diet, and Fitness
There is also the health planner that you can use just for things like diet, tracking weight loss or inches, fitness routines, and just general health and wellness information.
- Open Height (mm): 610, Open Width (mm): 305
- Style: Wall Calendars
- Size: Square
- View: Month To View
- Binding: Stapled
- 2019 Yearly Wall Planner - Approximate size is 850mmx580mm Comes with Dry Wipe Pen & Coloured Stickers13 months Runs From Jan 2019 - Jan 2020. This is an unmounted, laminated planner ideal for home, office or school
- Filofax Personal 2019 diary
- Week on two pages format
- Monday start
- English language
- White paper
- 2019 A4 Large print calender with one month to each page.
- Two column monthly planner.
- Ideal usage for home, business, office, school, college, etc.
- Notable dates or holidays described and shows phases of moon.
- 2020 forward planner on hardback with summary of notable dates
- Make 2019 your year to be beautifully organised with this best-selling diary from Busy B, featuring a beautiful faux leather cover with gold foil detailing, elastic closure band, pen loop (pen not included) and ribbon page marker
- The perfect size for your desk or handbag, the diary measures 15cm x 21cm when closed. Week to a view, with beautiful illustration throughout and spaces for notes each week. Plan ahead quickly with the mini calendars on each page.
- Built-in mini list pad, pull-out sticker sheets and tear out reminders - perfect for making important meetings & appointments stand out and keeping on top of your to-do lists.
- Pages to record birthdays, expenses and important contacts. Keep everything you need in one handy place!
- Includes four pockets for storing important bits and bobs and a month-per-page year calendar.
- IDEAL TO KEEP BUSY HOMES ORGANISED - this big family wall calendar opens out to show a month at a glance, ideal for any busy home. Runs from September '18 - December '19. Measures 39 x 60 cm when open
- LARGE SPACES FOR EACH DAY - the traditional layout provides a large space for each day to write lots of information. Keep appointments, activities, plans & things to remember in one convenient place
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - comes with 288 colourful stickers to make important dates and events stand out on the page so they can even be seen at a distance. Great for home or office organisation
- DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND LOTS OF USE IN BUSY HOMES - The Home Planner is designed with reinforced hanging holes on every monthly page & the front cover hanging hole has been strengthened with a metal ring
- EXTRA ORGANISATIONAL FEATURES - each monthly spread has extra space to make general notes, reminders, and budget information. Plus, it comes with a large paperwork pocket at the back & a clip-on pencil
- COLUMNED LAYOUT TO MANAGE FAMILY LIFE - Not just a 2019 wall calendar, this clever family planner has columns for 6 people. Perfect for those that like to list individual appointments separately.
- TIME-SAVING OVERLAY TO SAVE REWRITING REGULAR ACTIVITIES - comes with a clear plastic overlay for writing regular weekly events. Move from week to week so that they only have to be written once.
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - includes 288 colourful stickers so important dates and events stand out and can be seen at a distance. Great for home, school, office organisation. Week-to-view layout.
- WEEKLY SHOPPING & TO DO LISTS - each weekly page has a perforated shopping list that can easily be taken to the supermarket, as well as a handy to-do checklist. Hang on the wall by the hanging hook
- EXTRA FEATURES - comes with a large pocket at the back for storing loose paperwork. This family calendar also comes with a clip-on pen that can write on the calendar pages and the plastic overlay
- DESIGNED TO KEEP BUSY FAMILIES ORGANISED - This family calendar starts straight away and runs until December 19. Opens to show the whole month with a flexible layout with columns for up to 6 people.
- SPACIOUS CALENDAR LAYOUT WITH GRID - Perfect for those who like to list everyone's appointments separately. Features space in each month for general notes, budget organisation, to do lists & reminders
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - comes with 288 colourful stickers so important dates and events stand out on the calendar and can be seen even at a distance. Great for home or office organisation
- REINFORCED HANGING HOLES - For use in busy homes, the front cover hanging hole has been strengthened with a metal ring and the hole on each monthly page has been reinforced to withstand lots of use
- EXTRA ORGANISATIONAL FEATURES - big 2018-2019 calendar, designed with large pocket at the back which is ideal for storing paperwork like academic letters, plus clip on pen on the front of the calendar
- Make 2019 your year to be beautifully organised with this best-selling diary from Busy B, featuring a soft cover with gold foil detailing, elastic closure band, pen loop (pen not included) and ribbon page marker.
- Each weekly spread allows you to view your schedule on one side, with a page for all of your notes on the other
- Perfect handbag or desk size, the diary measures 10.5 x 15cm (approximately A6) when closed and runs from January - December 2019
- Includes three handy pockets for storing bits and bobs, tear-out lists at the back and a month-per-page year planner
- Space at the back of the diary for matching mini sticky notes (sold separately)
- Filofax Pocket 2019 diary
- Week on two pages format
- Monday start
- English language
- White paper