These Fridays don’t half come round quicker since I been doing this Friday Fabulous thing. I am pretty sure someone is stealing days out of the week as I certain a week use to be a lot longer than it is now.
There is a saying that there is always something to be thankful for in each and every day. Or something along those lines, you get me drift. So with that in mind I should be able to think of 7 things. hmmm
OK lets give this a shot …
- I am thankful for having a daughter who knuckled down at college and got on with her work. This week I got asked by her tutor to to attend the award thing where she got two certificates. One for completing the year and second for excellent work in her work placement. So warm fuzzy feelings all round.
- We have had more than one puddings worth of strawberries. Yay. I got to them before the pesky squirrel did.
- I managed to get back into the shop work after a week off. First shift was a bit dodgy but thankfully I seem to be back into it.
- My daughter decided to do a spot of horse gymnastics with a horse by falling off then getting stuck under the horse. Thankfully just bruises and whiplash for her.
- I booked my daughters first driving lesson for next week. Such a proud moment as a parent to think I have managed to get her this far in life all fit and healthy and relatively un-scarred.
- I know how lucky I am to be able to work from home and I am very thankful for this. I think I am very very thankful every morning when I wake up and each night as I go to bed and think about what I have to do the next day.
- ummm stuckkk .