Mental health encompasses everything having to do with your emotional and mental wellbeing, including stress, anxiety, depression, and disorders like OCD and bipolar disorder. If you deal with mental health issues, using a planner can be an amazing tool for you. They are also good for tracking your symptoms and problems and can be a good reference if you do consult a mental health therapist.
Planning Helps Reduce Unneeded Stress
It is amazing how much stress is lifted once you start using a planner. Whether you just use the basic calendar pages, have complex to-do lists, or plan out your goals, it can make you feel like you are accomplishing something. You no longer have consistent stress from missing deadlines, feeling like you have something coming up but no idea what it is, or being overwhelmed by everything you need to get done and no time to do it in.
Daily Schedules Keep You on Track
The daily schedules are especially important, as you can flesh out your main tasks into more specific tasks for each day. Start by noting important days and events in the monthly calendar, then move over to the weekly calendar to set weekly goals. From there, you can choose what needs to be accomplished during each day in order to reach these goals.
You Can Maintain Positivity
If you struggle with your mindset while having issues with mental health, using a planner can actually help you think more positively. It lessens up your stress, you feel more in control and feel on top of all your responsibilities. This, in turn, can make you more positive and optimistic, and able to focus on more than just the day to day responsibilities but find hobbies and new interests as well.
Use Blank Pages for Tracking Triggers
Take advantage of the blank pages in your planner by using them to note down triggers or track your symptoms. This is useful with anxiety and panic disorder so you know what is coming, or to find your depressive episode triggers. Having it in your planner allows you to have more insight into when these issues occur and how to avoid them in the future.
Gain More Self-Control Over Your Life
When you have mental health disorders like anxiety or depression, you often feel out of control. It can feel like the disorder consumes you, and that you are just barely getting by. By using a planner, everything is scheduled and becomes a routine, so not only do you know what to expect, but you feel like you are in control of your life.
- Open Height (mm): 610, Open Width (mm): 305
- Style: Wall Calendars
- Size: Square
- View: Month To View
- Binding: Stapled
- 2019 Yearly Wall Planner - Approximate size is 850mmx580mm Comes with Dry Wipe Pen & Coloured Stickers13 months Runs From Jan 2019 - Jan 2020. This is an unmounted, laminated planner ideal for home, office or school
- Filofax Personal 2019 diary
- Week on two pages format
- Monday start
- English language
- White paper
- 2019 A4 Large print calender with one month to each page.
- Two column monthly planner.
- Ideal usage for home, business, office, school, college, etc.
- Notable dates or holidays described and shows phases of moon.
- 2020 forward planner on hardback with summary of notable dates
- Make 2019 your year to be beautifully organised with this best-selling diary from Busy B, featuring a beautiful faux leather cover with gold foil detailing, elastic closure band, pen loop (pen not included) and ribbon page marker
- The perfect size for your desk or handbag, the diary measures 15cm x 21cm when closed. Week to a view, with beautiful illustration throughout and spaces for notes each week. Plan ahead quickly with the mini calendars on each page.
- Built-in mini list pad, pull-out sticker sheets and tear out reminders - perfect for making important meetings & appointments stand out and keeping on top of your to-do lists.
- Pages to record birthdays, expenses and important contacts. Keep everything you need in one handy place!
- Includes four pockets for storing important bits and bobs and a month-per-page year calendar.
- IDEAL TO KEEP BUSY HOMES ORGANISED - this big family wall calendar opens out to show a month at a glance, ideal for any busy home. Runs from September '18 - December '19. Measures 39 x 60 cm when open
- LARGE SPACES FOR EACH DAY - the traditional layout provides a large space for each day to write lots of information. Keep appointments, activities, plans & things to remember in one convenient place
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - comes with 288 colourful stickers to make important dates and events stand out on the page so they can even be seen at a distance. Great for home or office organisation
- DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND LOTS OF USE IN BUSY HOMES - The Home Planner is designed with reinforced hanging holes on every monthly page & the front cover hanging hole has been strengthened with a metal ring
- EXTRA ORGANISATIONAL FEATURES - each monthly spread has extra space to make general notes, reminders, and budget information. Plus, it comes with a large paperwork pocket at the back & a clip-on pencil
- COLUMNED LAYOUT TO MANAGE FAMILY LIFE - Not just a 2019 wall calendar, this clever family planner has columns for 6 people. Perfect for those that like to list individual appointments separately.
- TIME-SAVING OVERLAY TO SAVE REWRITING REGULAR ACTIVITIES - comes with a clear plastic overlay for writing regular weekly events. Move from week to week so that they only have to be written once.
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - includes 288 colourful stickers so important dates and events stand out and can be seen at a distance. Great for home, school, office organisation. Week-to-view layout.
- WEEKLY SHOPPING & TO DO LISTS - each weekly page has a perforated shopping list that can easily be taken to the supermarket, as well as a handy to-do checklist. Hang on the wall by the hanging hook
- EXTRA FEATURES - comes with a large pocket at the back for storing loose paperwork. This family calendar also comes with a clip-on pen that can write on the calendar pages and the plastic overlay
- DESIGNED TO KEEP BUSY FAMILIES ORGANISED - This family calendar starts straight away and runs until December 19. Opens to show the whole month with a flexible layout with columns for up to 6 people.
- SPACIOUS CALENDAR LAYOUT WITH GRID - Perfect for those who like to list everyone's appointments separately. Features space in each month for general notes, budget organisation, to do lists & reminders
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - comes with 288 colourful stickers so important dates and events stand out on the calendar and can be seen even at a distance. Great for home or office organisation
- REINFORCED HANGING HOLES - For use in busy homes, the front cover hanging hole has been strengthened with a metal ring and the hole on each monthly page has been reinforced to withstand lots of use
- EXTRA ORGANISATIONAL FEATURES - big 2018-2019 calendar, designed with large pocket at the back which is ideal for storing paperwork like academic letters, plus clip on pen on the front of the calendar
- Make 2019 your year to be beautifully organised with this best-selling diary from Busy B, featuring a soft cover with gold foil detailing, elastic closure band, pen loop (pen not included) and ribbon page marker.
- Each weekly spread allows you to view your schedule on one side, with a page for all of your notes on the other
- Perfect handbag or desk size, the diary measures 10.5 x 15cm (approximately A6) when closed and runs from January - December 2019
- Includes three handy pockets for storing bits and bobs, tear-out lists at the back and a month-per-page year planner
- Space at the back of the diary for matching mini sticky notes (sold separately)
- Filofax Pocket 2019 diary
- Week on two pages format
- Monday start
- English language
- White paper