When you begin learning more about life and daily planners, one thing you will notice is that there are different types of planners. Some are about everything in your life, while others are more niche-specific. If you know your planner is mostly for home and family organization, then you might want a planner with the following options.
You can see the Best Planners for 2018 >>
Birthdays and Events
First up is the main part of your family planner, which will include all important dates. This usually starts with birthdays of family and friends, followed by listing holidays on different calendar pages. You can then start adding to your schedule as things come up, from scheduled time off, vacations and trips, and other important events. Add little or small things so that you can really flesh out your schedule and know when it is time to prepare for each thing.
Cleaning and Home Maintenance
Another big way a planner helps with your home and family life is by keeping up with household chores. This might mean making a weekly or monthly cleaning to-do list, home maintenance tasks you want to get completed, or a list of spring cleaning with a checklist making it easy to see what has been done. This can be an ongoing thing or just one page with all the main cleaning to do on a routine basis.
Meal Planning and Grocery Lists
Do you find that you are always running out of food, or your meals are planned poorly? Are you eating out too much? If so, use your planner! You can create different meal plans, decide what to get for kidsí lunches, plan a night out each week with the family, and even keep your grocery lists right in the planner. That way, when the grocery day comes up, youíre all ready to do.
Chores for the Kids
Keep a chore chart in your planner so you can keep up with your kidsí responsibilities, as well as any changes you want to make. You can keep lists of chores that need to be done, then list which child is best suited for the task, or each month work on a rotation where you switch up the chores to make it fair.
Finance and Budgeting
When you have a home planner, you will most likely want a finance and budgeting section
. This can be as broad or as specific as you need it to be. Maybe you want to stick to a budget for a special day, or you are saving up for a vacation. You can make notes of changes to your finances in the planner by noting what you are spending and on what. It is also a great tool when working on long-term savings.
- Open Height (mm): 610, Open Width (mm): 305
- Style: Wall Calendars
- Size: Square
- View: Month To View
- Binding: Stapled
- 2019 Yearly Wall Planner - Approximate size is 850mmx580mm Comes with Dry Wipe Pen & Coloured Stickers13 months Runs From Jan 2019 - Jan 2020. This is an unmounted, laminated planner ideal for home, office or school
- Filofax Personal 2019 diary
- Week on two pages format
- Monday start
- English language
- White paper
- 2019 A4 Large print calender with one month to each page.
- Two column monthly planner.
- Ideal usage for home, business, office, school, college, etc.
- Notable dates or holidays described and shows phases of moon.
- 2020 forward planner on hardback with summary of notable dates
- Make 2019 your year to be beautifully organised with this best-selling diary from Busy B, featuring a beautiful faux leather cover with gold foil detailing, elastic closure band, pen loop (pen not included) and ribbon page marker
- The perfect size for your desk or handbag, the diary measures 15cm x 21cm when closed. Week to a view, with beautiful illustration throughout and spaces for notes each week. Plan ahead quickly with the mini calendars on each page.
- Built-in mini list pad, pull-out sticker sheets and tear out reminders - perfect for making important meetings & appointments stand out and keeping on top of your to-do lists.
- Pages to record birthdays, expenses and important contacts. Keep everything you need in one handy place!
- Includes four pockets for storing important bits and bobs and a month-per-page year calendar.
- IDEAL TO KEEP BUSY HOMES ORGANISED - this big family wall calendar opens out to show a month at a glance, ideal for any busy home. Runs from September '18 - December '19. Measures 39 x 60 cm when open
- LARGE SPACES FOR EACH DAY - the traditional layout provides a large space for each day to write lots of information. Keep appointments, activities, plans & things to remember in one convenient place
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - comes with 288 colourful stickers to make important dates and events stand out on the page so they can even be seen at a distance. Great for home or office organisation
- DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND LOTS OF USE IN BUSY HOMES - The Home Planner is designed with reinforced hanging holes on every monthly page & the front cover hanging hole has been strengthened with a metal ring
- EXTRA ORGANISATIONAL FEATURES - each monthly spread has extra space to make general notes, reminders, and budget information. Plus, it comes with a large paperwork pocket at the back & a clip-on pencil
- COLUMNED LAYOUT TO MANAGE FAMILY LIFE - Not just a 2019 wall calendar, this clever family planner has columns for 6 people. Perfect for those that like to list individual appointments separately.
- TIME-SAVING OVERLAY TO SAVE REWRITING REGULAR ACTIVITIES - comes with a clear plastic overlay for writing regular weekly events. Move from week to week so that they only have to be written once.
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - includes 288 colourful stickers so important dates and events stand out and can be seen at a distance. Great for home, school, office organisation. Week-to-view layout.
- WEEKLY SHOPPING & TO DO LISTS - each weekly page has a perforated shopping list that can easily be taken to the supermarket, as well as a handy to-do checklist. Hang on the wall by the hanging hook
- EXTRA FEATURES - comes with a large pocket at the back for storing loose paperwork. This family calendar also comes with a clip-on pen that can write on the calendar pages and the plastic overlay
- DESIGNED TO KEEP BUSY FAMILIES ORGANISED - This family calendar starts straight away and runs until December 19. Opens to show the whole month with a flexible layout with columns for up to 6 people.
- SPACIOUS CALENDAR LAYOUT WITH GRID - Perfect for those who like to list everyone's appointments separately. Features space in each month for general notes, budget organisation, to do lists & reminders
- COLOURFUL REMINDER STICKERS - comes with 288 colourful stickers so important dates and events stand out on the calendar and can be seen even at a distance. Great for home or office organisation
- REINFORCED HANGING HOLES - For use in busy homes, the front cover hanging hole has been strengthened with a metal ring and the hole on each monthly page has been reinforced to withstand lots of use
- EXTRA ORGANISATIONAL FEATURES - big 2018-2019 calendar, designed with large pocket at the back which is ideal for storing paperwork like academic letters, plus clip on pen on the front of the calendar
- Make 2019 your year to be beautifully organised with this best-selling diary from Busy B, featuring a soft cover with gold foil detailing, elastic closure band, pen loop (pen not included) and ribbon page marker.
- Each weekly spread allows you to view your schedule on one side, with a page for all of your notes on the other
- Perfect handbag or desk size, the diary measures 10.5 x 15cm (approximately A6) when closed and runs from January - December 2019
- Includes three handy pockets for storing bits and bobs, tear-out lists at the back and a month-per-page year planner
- Space at the back of the diary for matching mini sticky notes (sold separately)
- Filofax Pocket 2019 diary
- Week on two pages format
- Monday start
- English language
- White paper